- pease pudding
- nouna pudding made with strained split peas mixed with egg• Regions: ↑United Kingdom, ↑UK, ↑U.K., ↑Britain, ↑United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, ↑Great Britain• Hypernyms: ↑pudding
* * *noun: a pudding made of cooked and strained split peas and eggs boiled in a cloth or mold
* * *Chiefly Brit.a pudding of strained split peas mixed with egg.[1750-60]
* * *peaseˈ-meal, peaseˈ-porrˈidge or pease pudding nounMeal, porridge, or pudding made from pease• • •Main Entry: ↑pease
* * */ˈpiːz-/ noun [noncount]Brit : a soft food made by boiling dried peas
* * *pease pudding f2 [pease pudding] [ˌpiːz ˈpʊdɪŋ] [ˌpiːz ˈpʊdɪŋ] noun uncountable (BrE)
Useful english dictionary. 2012.